Dancer at the World Performing Arts Festival 2006
Photo © Waheed Khalid
Street entertainer (identity unknown).
Photo © Juliet
The conductor Jesko in performance.
Photo © Jana Hettler
Singer Tina Marsh in performance.
Photo © Michael Fuentes
Yumiko Fukuda dancing at the Prix de Lausanne international competition for young dancers.
Photo © Thierry Jayet
BAPAM has a programme of research and evaluation to underpin its mission of promoting performers' health. This page provides details of our research activities and the range of initiatives we are developing to evaluate our services and to support best practice in the field of performing arts medicine both in the UK and abroad.
Enquiries relating to BAPAM's Research activities and policies should be directed to Dan Hayhurst, Clinics and Development Officer, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- BAPAM News posts tagged 'Research' All research projects supported by BAPAM are covered in the News section of our website. Check the 'research' category archive here: http://bapam.org.uk/news/category/research
- Research Report 2009 - 2011 Summary of evaluation and research activities and outcomes at BAPAM since the establishment of the Service Evaluation and Research Advisory Group (SERAG): http://bapam.org.uk/news/research-report-2009-2011/
- Stage Fright, Well-being and Recovery Survey Danica Giles’ Stage Fright and Well-being Survey, conducted with the assistance of 260 performers (of whom 167 were BAPAM clients): http://bapam.org.uk/news/stage_fright_survey_results/
- SERAG Membership A list of members of the Service Evaluation and Research Advisory Group can be found here: Who we are
- Research Policy Detailed information about BAPAM's Research Policy can be found here: Research Policy 2012 (pdf)
Click diagram to enlarge or download (pdf):